A new year has begun. A time of new beginnings. A time of retrospect.
- The Story Bible Study series is in full swing for ages 2 years old and older. I have been preaching on the series on Sunday mornings. We have been studying the series on Sunday mornings and Tuesday mornings. We have been having great discussions on the series on Thursday nights. New insights have been gains (and, yes, I have gained new insights as well).
- Meditation Moments have been touching hearts each month. This time to come away from the madness of the world and quiet mind, body, and spirit in a positive manner.
- Veterans Happy Hour Social Group is popular for Veterans to visit with other Veterans about life and whatever else each month.
- Crafter's Club meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7 p.m.
- An additional Crafter's Club meets on the 4th Monday of each month at 10 a.m.
- Boy Scouts have made a local Veteran's family's home warmer for the cold weather by completing some needed repairs to their home.